Thursday 9 August 2007

Knackered

After the PBs of Monday, and the knee-tuck jumps, frog jumps, walking lunges and burpees of Boot Camp on Tuesday - with my right calf, left forearm, glutes, pecs, abs and especially quads aching - I felt far too knackered to attempt any big lifts. The warmup set of incline dumbbell presses hurt so much that I didn't even do any work sets.

Instead we did some boxing, which was surprisingly enjoyable - though it probably didn't help me recover any for today's Boot Camp.
After two mornings of having to slather myself in Tiger Balm just to leave the house (and no doubt annoying everyone on the tube), I was quite relieved when Andy cancelled it because only 5 people hadn't dropped out (2 of whom had missed Tuesday anyway). I feel better knowing he slaughtered everybody!

ExerciseWarmupSet 1Set 2Set 3
Dumbbell Incline Bench Press15×14kg-
Dumbbell Lying Rear Lateral Raise12×6kg12×10kg10×12kg8×16kg(+33.3%)
Dumbbell Hammer Curl15×6kg12×10kg10×12kg8×14kg(+16.7%)

No comments: